Bidwell Canyon Marina
Enjoy Northern California's largest state reservoir when you visit Bidwell Canyon Marina, your full service gateway to all of the fun and beauty of Lake Oroville. The reservoir, which boasts a capacity of over 3.5 million acre-feet, is the cornerstone of the Lake Oroville State Recreation Area and is conveniently located on the Feather River, about 75 miles north of Sacramento, in the chaparral oak-pine belt of northern Mother Lode Country.
Bidwell Marina Facilities
- Small Boat Rentals: Available for daily and multi-day rentals.
- Boat Storage and Slip Rental: Buoys, slips, and special anchorage are available.
- The Anchor Management Bar and Grill: Open every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The Marina Store: Stop in for bait, apparel, camping gear, and a wide variety of food to keep your crew full and happy.
- Fuel Dock: Wet fuel service, propane service, and boat maintenance supplies are also available.
- Camping Rentals: Managed by the State Park Service.