Full Moon Paddles
Join the Forebay Aquatic Center for a moonlight paddle in August, September, and October! Catch the sunset and watch the full moon rise over the Forebay!
- Wed. 8/30, 7:30pm-10:30pm (SOLD OUT)
- Fri. 9/29, 6:30pm-10pm (SOLD OUT)
- Sat. 10/28, 6pm-9pm
The night of the event, expect to meet 30 minutes before sunset and spend a total of 2 hours. Bring a light, bug repellent, and a sense of wonder!
- What's Provided
- Single and Double Kayaks (Doubles are subject to availability; kids under 12 must ride with an adult in a Double or in a kids kayak)
- Guides, Lifejackets, and Safety/First Aid Equipment
- Introduction to basic Kayak Operation and Safety
- What to Bring
- Appropriate clothes - clothes will get wet
- A light
- Bug repellant
- Water shoes (no bare feet or flip flops)