Chico Thursday Night Market
Explore Downtown Chico's Thursday Night Market on Broadway between 2nd and 4th Street, including side streets and the fabulous City Plaza, from 6pm-9pm on Thursdays May through September! This festive, weekly market is a ton of fun and features a bounty of farm-fresh produce from CDFA certified farmers, mouth-watering prepared foods from food trucks and booths, handmade, local arts and crafts, and live entertainment for all ages.
- Downtown shops and restaurants open late and ready to serve
- Streets lined with 100+ vendors
- Local talent showcased each week from painters to belly dancers and classic rock to youth bands
- Authentic crafts and artwork and handmade clothing and jewelry
- Fun for kids with the Imagination Playground, balloon-twisting clowns, inflatables, and other hands-on activities
- Personal services, community based organizations, and not for profits
- Local wine sampling on 3rd and Broadway
- Rain or shine event
- No Pets allowed - please leave your pets at home it is a violation of the health code for vendors to serve you if you have a pet!